Monday, July 25, 2011

Matanuska Glacier

Flash back to Memorial Weekend.
I told you I had a lot of catching up to do. It is going to be random here and there! Sorry :(
We all went camping for 3 beautiful Alaskan days to the Matanuska Glacier. I have been dying to go there since we moved here. I heard it was just breath taking. And it was. Kian has just started walking about 2 weeks before. So it was definitely interesting. He was a little weeble-wooble, but he managed to get around and lick just about every rock that he came across. I sure love that little boy. I remember stressing over how DIRTY he was, and how HARD it was to keep him out of EVERYTHING! Now I look back and miss that time when he was slow. Cause at least then I could catch him.

I am going to let the pictures do the talking. It was so beautiful, hence the photos of everything but my messy boys :) Hope you enjoy. Hopefully it will make you want to come visit us next summer :)






























Ok-- I got a little confused when I was uploading all these photos. There may be some duplicates in there. Oh well. At least I am blogging a little again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment