Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Boys

It's been months, I know. I have 700 pictures of the boys to go through and post. I can't believe how much my little Kian has grown since my last post in April. He is walking, running and climbing now. His head is full of curls, and he drives his Momma insane.

I have been busy. My Photography business has really taken off in a way I never expected. I have been so blessed with wonderful clients, gorgeous weather, and a loving God that has guided me every step of the way. I would love to do a post on all of the miracles He has sent my way, and maybe someday I will have enough time to do so, but until then, just know that the reason for my success in my business comes from my loving Heavenly father.

So between working as an X-ray tech at the hospital, snapping (and editing, and uploading) photos for my wonderful customers, sewing two stinkin quilts (trying to figure out how I got conned into that one) and spending every spare moment with my amazing sons and terrific husband, my life has been hectic. The blog, unfortunately was the first thing I had to chop out to make a little spare time.

My boys have been so enjoying summer. They both are outdoor boys and love to spend every waking moment in the sun, grass, water and dirt. They had a wonderful time with their Grandpa Scott who stopped by for a visit, we have had numerous camping trips and have tried to spend as much time together as possible.

We are looking forward to a tour of the midwest here in a few weeks. We get to see the GG parents in Arkansas, the awesome Okies, and the fantastic Huskers. It is going to be a fabulous trip, we are so excited to get some amazing tans and spend some time with the people who mean the most to us.

When we return to Alaska Paxton will begin preschool. He is beyond excited and really looking forward to that new adventure. I really hope that time will allow me to post more often. To catch everyone up on our adventures, but as I look at my schedule, I know that may not be a reality. Know that we love you all and are thinking about you often. I seem to be able to update my Facebook page with a photo here and there, so feel free to find me on there and until next time (which hopefully wont be too long, enjoy some photos of my little munchkins :)






This is the best I could get of both of them. Kian kinda looks like a nutcase, but at least they are both together in the same picture looking at the camera. Taking pictures of your own children is tricky business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment