Friday, March 18, 2011

My Three Year old

I can finally get on the computer! Tylor has been home sick from work this whole week. He got what Kian got. Poor guys. I feel like our house is just full of germs! Luckily Tylor is doing better and back at work, not hogging my computer anymore with his school work. So I have a feeling (if both boys nap good today) that there will be quite a few catch up posts!

So onto the important stuff

Paxton Lee: He has been three for a little over two weeks now, and is loving every moment. I have been a slacker and haven't mailed out his three-year-old pictures, but I wanted to post them on here, so you can have a sneak peak.
I also thought you might want his stats:
Height: 40 and 1/4 inches
Weight: 35.6 lbs

He is in the 97 percentile for height
He is in the 90 percetile for weight

So yeah, big boy. Love him to death

Poor little guy has been battling ear infections for the last 3 months. He is such a trooper though, he never really complains about them hurting, usually we figure it out because he has that dang runny nose and then will check his ears.







No comments:

Post a Comment