Friday, March 18, 2011

The words of little Pax

I’ve always wanted to write down the funny ways that Paxton says stuff. Now that he is almost three, is pronunciation is getting pretty awesome and my memory is starting to fade. It kinda breaks my heart! So I am going to try to remember what I can, add to it later when I think of more, and hopefully you guys will chime in if you remember some that I forgot. My favorite of all time is probably yogurt. He called it “LugLuck.” Its not even close really. But he called it “lugluck” forever. My other favorite was knife. He called it a “knike.” The latest one that I can think of is Abra-cadabra. “azbra-cadazbra”
Then there is always the famous "Aunt Dulie"

He is pure awesomeness.
And I posted this on facebook a few days ago, but the one thing I never imagined my self saying:
“Paxton, quit vaccuming your brother”
Oh the life of being a mom to boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment