Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Robot Sandwich

I have always heard about how you can get your kids to eat their food if you make it look really neat. I have never really done that because Paxton has always been such a good eater. So just for the heck of it the other day I made him is very own special robot sandwich. Lets just say it was a hit, over and over again. It is probably the most asked for item on the lunch menu









Notice Paxton's "Make-up" here. Sometimes I worry that he spends too much time around his Mommy.


.

Yesterday Tylor and I went snowboarding for the day and Paxton and Kian stayed home to play with Nana. I got this picture sent to me while we were gone. Paxton worked hard and made his own robot sandwich since Mommy was gone.

He is so creative! Love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment